This is a great simple little recipe that tastes fantastic, and far better than the shop bought varieties that are available, and takes next to no time to prepare, and will keep for quite a while!
- 8 fl oz (225 ml) of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. of chopped gherkins
- 1 tbsp. of chopped capers
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. of freshly chopped chives
- 1 tbsp. of freshly chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
- Make sure that all the ingredients that need chopping are finely chopped into small pieces.
- Place all of the ingredients together into a mixing bowl and combine thoroughly with a spoon or spatula.
- Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Cover the bowl with a layer of cling film and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving with your choice of fish or seafood.